Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Best I Could...!! Challenge..!!

Who' stop the musics dead end in the street...........

The story was begin when I was in talk with my friend about his next challenge in a very good property.
It was glad to know that he was fills like first timer as an employee, but the good thing is he could take it because he had a good knowledge about what he gonna plan and do.

On that time... I was thinking if someday I could joint him in another challenge......!!!
Did I ready yet..?? sure I am.., I was totally ready..? the things that make me aware is the family....!! are they..?
I don't know..., or maybe I am just too exciting with my friend new challenge....!!

Hei...it's been late now.. I have to go...!!!

No comments:

Pencapaian Terbaik Manusia !

Pencapaian terbesar hidup manusia adalah ketika nafas hidupnya di dunia ini selesai… dan yang terbaik adalah ketika ia kembali kepangkuan Sa...