Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Auf Wiedersehen!" Franz..!!

Dear Mr. Franz Richter,
It's been difficult to know that you had decide to leave the property and get a new challenge,
it was nice to work with you even you has always make me busy with your request... and honestly your MAC...!!! (God.. I love that but please there's a lot of thing I have to working on..??)
I am glad to know that all family has support you for your decision that mean you're not walk alone... (YouNeverWalkAlone).... surely they had..
At last I will trying to adapting with the new GUY who's will replacing you here..... and.. it will be ... you know...
Have a Good luck, success always with you and the family...... and ..
Surely we will meet again.....!!
Adios... goodbye....
"Auf Wiedersehen!" ... Franz..!!

No comments:

Pencapaian Terbaik Manusia !

Pencapaian terbesar hidup manusia adalah ketika nafas hidupnya di dunia ini selesai… dan yang terbaik adalah ketika ia kembali kepangkuan Sa...