Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

When A Blind Man Cry......!!!

I..shoot the sheriff but i didn't shut the deputy.......!!!

It's been sad when I was trying to do all the best I can do but some people around is still thinking might I had to do even more.

It was a couple months a go when I'm thinking to go and get another challenge in my life, but seems like I was to old to do or trying getting something new in My life (sometimes when I'm so crazy I was thinking something ....... you know...!!!)

On that time I was saying that it was good for me if I could get another challenge in another place, where I could enjoyed my work and thinking that maybe people over there will be appreciate and thanks for what i have done....!!???... fuck off that always a dream.....!!!

And today I was fuck up again with fucking shit who's thinking that I'm not doing more... (on the same situation they know I'm bleeding already..... shit..man...!!)

Maybe I'm just like a blind man who crying for his blind eye......., but maybe they was the fucking blind man who didn't want to know what people has done.....!!!!!!


Peace....... mother fucker!!!

No comments:

Pencapaian Terbaik Manusia !

Pencapaian terbesar hidup manusia adalah ketika nafas hidupnya di dunia ini selesai… dan yang terbaik adalah ketika ia kembali kepangkuan Sa...